My Name is Helmut Fritz. I think a short introduction is in order as I do not have a ´reputation´ as Patrick has
I am a Harn fan right from the 80s. I have run a HarnMaster RPG campaign for seveal years in the beginning of the 90s.
When we started to build my current house I had to quit several hobbies and role playing was one of them. Several years ago I found time again but sadly the glorious RPG times were over. I found a new group and started with tabletop gaming. Currently I play Battlelust (with medieval scenarios, not Harn related) and Napoleonic 15mm.
I earn my living as software architect and currently are involved in a very big projekt.
What I can offer to the projekt is the following:
- an active Battlelust group for playtesting and rules consulting
- I have written two tabletop rule sets (a 6mm mass combat system which was of course never published and an extension to Armies of Arcana (a warhammer like tabletop) which made it at least to the official web page of the publisher)
- my experience (and that of my group) as wargamers which have played dozens of systems (and read even much more)
- my capabilities as software developer (possibilities are tools and simulations to check point values)
- passable Harn knowledge (I own nearly everything official, also I do not have everything in my mind as I do not game master anymore.
- perhaps I can provide photos of miniatures and 3D CGI for rules examples and artistic reason (you can see some of both on my web site)
I hope this gives you a rough impression of me and my background.
I am really curios what will be the result of our efforts but I am shure that we will succeed under the enlighted guidance of our product manager